top of page
TRINITY UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
MAKING DISCIPLES OF JESUS CHRIST
......FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THE WORLD
Trinity was started in 1858 as an offshoot of the Chicago Temple to serve members who had moved to remote southern suburbs. Since then it has moved and been rebuilt 8 times.
Trinity's present location is on the highest ground in Cook County; the magnificent Gothic sanctuary, enclosed courtyard, and extensive building became a center of flourishing ministry that rigorously supported outreach and mission work, as well as local community ministries.
bottom of page